Work and Holiday Visa

Similar to the Working Holiday Visa, this visa is a temporary visa for young people (18 to 30 years) who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. This visa lets you work in Australia but only up to 6 months with each employer.

To apply for this visa, you must hold a valid passport from a country involved in the Working and Holiday Program with Australia. Eligible countries are:

Argentina Bangladesh Chile China Indonesia
Malaysia Poland Portugal Spain Thailand
Turkey USA Uruguay    

What is the difference between the Working Holiday and the Work and Holiday Visas?

The Work and Holiday Visa have additional requirements. They need to meet education requirements, have a letter of support from their government of origin (unless theyre from the US) and they need to provide evidence of functional English.

Free Initial Online Assessment

Want to know if you are eligible to apply for Skilled Migration? Click on the link below to complete our online form or send in your resume to This email address is being protected from spambots. Our team will conduct an assessment and provide you with a recommendation letter outlining the visa pathway, fees, our terms and processing times at no cost.

Online Assessment