Child Visas

This visa allows a child of to live with their parents in Australia. If a child is younger than 18 years of age a parent may apply on behalf of the child.

To be eligible to sponsor a child for a Child Visa, a parent must be

  • An Australian citizen, or
  • an Australian permanent resident, or
  • an eligible New Zealand citizen

A child visa allows a child to live permanently in Australia with their parents.

Child visas have two subclassess depending on where the child is at time of application:

Subclass 802- If the child is in Australia at time of application

Subclass 101- If the child is outside Australia at time of application

To be eligible for this visa, a child must be:

  • Sponsored by their parent or their parent's partner
  • Not married or in de-facto relationship
  • Younger than 18 years or
  • a full time student between 18 and 25 years of age, or
  • 18 or older and unable to work due to a disablity

Why Choose Seek Migration

Seek Migration specializes in Employer Sponsored visas, as it is the core of our practice. We have significant amount of experience in assisting employers and employees throughout the whole process of obtaining Permanent Residency.

Please contact us for more information.

Contact Us

Free Initial Online Assessment

Want to know if you are eligible to apply for Skilled Migration? Click on the link below to complete our online form or send in your resume to This email address is being protected from spambots. Our team will conduct an assessment and provide you with a recommendation letter outlining the visa pathway, fees, our terms and processing times at no cost.

Online Assessment